WHO WE ARE
ITALIA IC FIORENTINO
SPAGNA IES Ribera del Fardes
POLONIA Zespol Szkol w Rudkach
TURCHIA 75.YIL CUMHURIYET ORTAOKULU
ROMANIA Colegiul National Gheorghe Lazar Sibiu
LITUANIA Klaipedos Vites pagrindine mokykla
"MUSEUMHOLICS" was inspired by the European initiative of 2018 as a year dedicated to the promotion of Cultural Heritage and, as is clear from the title, intends to start from activities related to " learning with museums "to improve the learning process of learners and experiment with methodologies from the innovative and experiential cut.
The project consisted of 6 partnership (Italy, Turkey, Poland, Lithuania, Romania,
Spain) and lasted 24 months. The planned support initiatives generated beneficial impacts
not only on the students and the participating teachers, but on the totality of the partnership as all the others.
Partner schools were been equipped with new teaching methods and tools that will make the process more interesting. Learning. activities helped to improve language skills,
digital skills and the transversal skills of learners and the school staff involved so as to contributed to the internationalization of the entire school structure of the project partners.
In line with the identified priorities, the objectives that the project aimed to achieve have produced improvements on different Target Groups, from mobility beneficiaries up to
the partnership networks of each partner school.
I .Objectives (participating and non-participating students):
- understand the connections between the different school disciplines in order to make connections
- take an active part in the activities carried out in the classroom, reducing the risk of school failure;
- refine one's ability to implement an intercultural dialogue while respecting diversity;
-to deepen historical-artistic knowledge related to the European Cultural Heritage;
- improve language learning and basic digital skills.
II. Objectives (participant and non-academic staff):
-Improve incoming communication and information techniques (to the school community,
students and families) and outgoing (towards external stakeholders related to the project theme, Public Authorities and the rest of the educating society);
- apply to innovative and participative teaching methods that are freed from the environment restrictive of the class to get into more and more experiential contexts;
-fasten the audio-oral skills in English related to the Project Management sector;
to compare the impact of new educational systems on the school community.
III. Objectives (network of each partner):
- to improve the ability to listen to the needs coming from the educational world;
- make their presence more incisive in the structuring of type training paths experiential;
- benefit from the opportunities provided by the EU to contribute to the maximum awareness of the values related to the European Cultural Heritage in terms of respect / protection of cultural heritage but also of citizenship and civic education.
-First mobility only teachers in Sibiu (Romania)
- C1 ETWINNING EXPERT TALK
-C2 MUSEUMHOLICS IN LITHUANIA JANUARY 20019 - First mobility with students in Klaipeda -Lithuania-
-C3 MUSEUMHOLICS IN POLAND MARCH 11th /15th, 2019
-C4 LAB-BASED LEARNING&TEACHING Mobility in Turkey NOVEMBER 2019
-C5 MUSEUMHOLICS IN SPAIN MARCH 2020
-C6 VIRTUAL MOBILITY IN ITALY MAY 2021